Friday 15 December 2017

CONSTRUCTION: INTERTITLES

Today I started to form my inter titles for my trailer, I constructed the inter-titles using the software Adobe After Effects. I chose this software as this software is an effective and easy way of creating professional inter titles and more



This screenshot shows the development of the font that I had chosen as well as the movement of the words so that it creates an impressive look to it.






This Screenshot presents the background preset I have imported into the clip, this allows the inter title to have an overall increased aesthetically pleasing design, as a plane black background would appeal to the audience.








This video presents the one of many inter-titles that I created on Adobe After Effects for my production. After experimenting with the software, I found myself slightly altering the initial design for my inter titles, however I feel as though they now look more appealing to the eye, therefore engaging the audience more effectively. I feel as though this inter title is very cinematic which was what I was attempting to achieve. This was due to the fact that my film trailer is going to be relatively dramatic, therefore I want this to be portrayed in my inter titles as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME CANDIDATE NUMBER 1462 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680   Welcome to my blog. I worked with myself ALFI...