Thursday 4 January 2018

RESEARCH: VOICEOVERS AND SCREEN CAPTURES

In order for my trailer to be successful, I feel as though it requires a voiceover. Therefore I decided to research and teach myself into how to capture a screen recording while being able to talk over it as a voiceover. I did this research so that it allows me to potentially create a voiceover while recording the movie so that the timing of the voiceover is near perfect.

Image result for quicktime player logoHow to Record Screen and Audio on MAC


  1. Open Application 'Quicktime Player' 
  2. Click File 
  3. Click Screen Recording 
  4. Click > and then 'Input Microphone' 
  5. Click the red circle
  6. Click the Grey Circle at the top right hand corner to stop the recording 
  7. Export the footage as a .mov 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME CANDIDATE NUMBER 1462 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680   Welcome to my blog. I worked with myself ALFI...