Thursday 8 March 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR

ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME

CANDIDATE NUMBER 1462

CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680



 Welcome to my blog.



I worked with myself ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME 1462. 


I hope you enjoy my blog for H540 Media Studies G324 Advanced Portfolio in Media.

Brief 2:
A promotional package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with a film magazine front cover, featuring the film and a poster for the film.
My TRAILER is immediately below. My individual FILM MAGAZINE COVER and individual POSTER are above in the pages shown.

                      


All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below that on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools, including, piktocharts, photoshop, voiceovers and many more. 

My EVALUATION is above under four Pages. Clicking on each tab will show the research and planning that went into my responses to these questions. 
To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: 
question 1 on genre conventions: I used annotations in which I have used the software IMOVIE 
question 2 on combination of main production with ancillaries: I used Prezi as it is an efficient way on displaying information.
question 3 on feedback:  Emaze is another presentational software that allows a quick and efficient way of posting details regarding certain topics. 
question 4 on technologies: I used Slideshare as this allowed me to convert a powerpoint file to a slideshare file which also allowed me to embed my presentation onto my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME CANDIDATE NUMBER 1462 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680   Welcome to my blog. I worked with myself ALFI...