Sunday 14 January 2018

CONSTRUCTION: FILM MAGAZINE FIRST & SECOND DRAF


Today I started creating my film magazine for my film production 'Broken Dreams' I feel as though this first draft has ups and downs, however it is only a first draft and is easily changeable if needs be. However I feel as though the majority of the magazine is so far successful. I decided to keep the background the same as the film poster as well as the photograph of the protagonist as I feel as though it was really successful in the film poster. My film magazine is heavily influenced from a series of other professional film magazines that have been created in the past.


I felt as though the slogan written in the middle of the first draft turned out to be rather unsuccessful so I have used several magazines that I have viewed before and implanted a film strip with the latest TV Shows and movies on it in order for the audience to learn the recent movies that are coming out soon. It also gives the magazine that extra bit of colour and detail which I feel is crucial when making a film poster. I also lowered the opacity of the background of the splash, this was done intentionally so too take away some of the attention from that area, I feel as though its was too bright for its function therefore I lowered the opacity and brightness of it. I also deleted the interview section of the magazine cover, as I feel as though it looked out of place and unusual, therefore I decided to delete it and think of another option.







1 comment:

  1. This is coming along, with a more complex second draft, but it is in need of printing out life size so that you can seek audience feedback. All film magazines are more sophisticated and detailed than these.

    ReplyDelete

ALFIE WOLSTENHOLME CANDIDATE NUMBER 1462 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680   Welcome to my blog. I worked with myself ALFI...